Don't get us wrong! We love these songs but ......
What’s your opinion? This is ours.
10. Highway to Hell by AC/DC – When the time is right and the booze starts kicking, everyone screams along to “I’m on a highway to hell.”
9. Knocking on Heaven’s Door (Guns N’ Roses version) - As much as we do love Bob Dylan, it’s time to put this one to rest.
8. Play that Funky Music - MOST requested song in history.
7. Sweet Child O’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses - The guitar solo which everyone knows!
6. Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple - When you hear the guitar intro, it gets everyone excited. Seriously, what an intro. But, it’s time has come.
5. It’s my life by Bon Jovi – Sure, it’s a great song, but are we in a karaoke bar?
4. Someone like You by Adele - We all do love you, Adele, but it just makes everything too emotional in the bar.
3. What’s Up by 4 Non Blonds - And I say, hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah
I said hey, what's going on?
2. Zombie by The Cranberries – Fantastic song, but nobody actually knows what its about. You just enjoy singing the chorus.
1. Hotel California By the Eagles - Admit it, you loved this one before, both the original version and the acoustic live concert, but it’s time to stop requesting it